With an eye for detail, decades of industrial metals experience – and a commitment to meeting your most exacting specifications – the Tech Steel & Materials process creates an array of custom, nonstandard sizes and alloys of tubing, bar and flat rolled products. Our process includes:
- Forging to create the high-strength, high-performance parts used in the aerospace, defense and power generation industries. We create forged parts in varying shapes, sizes and intricacies.
- Heat treating to attain achieve the desired strength, hardness, ductility, malleability and similar properties of both metals and their alloys.
- Profiling that meets your most exacting specifications.
- Precision grinding that enables us to create parts of specific size and tolerances as well as Blanchard/double disc that simultaneously grinds two sides of flat stock.
- Drilling and trepanning to create custom tubing from virtually any metal or alloy bar.
- Saw cutting that results in a metal bar with a quality finish, precise cut-to-length and high level of accuracy.
- Turning and milling for complex and cylindrical-shaped parts.
See for yourself: Complete the Request a Quote form or call 877-412-3651 now.