Tech Steel & Materials is dedicated to providing its customers with high-quality, custom-made metal products while working closely with its partners to provide additional value-added services.
We specialize in providing non-standard sizes and alloys of tubing, bar, and flat-rolled products. Our process is characterized by attention to detail and decades of experience in the industrial metals industry.
Our company partners with reputable providers to deliver specialized services tailored to your unique needs. We’re committed to fulfilling the demands of our customers and closely collaborate with our partners to guarantee that all services provided are of exceptional quality. These processes include:
- Forging, which allows creates high-strength, high-performance parts for the aerospace, defense, and power generation industries. Forging parts in various shapes, sizes, and intricacies.
- Heat treating, which achieves the desired properties of strength, hardness, ductility, malleability, and similar properties of both metals and their alloys.
- Profiling, which to meet your most exacting specifications.
- Precision grinding to create parts of specific size and tolerances, as well as Blanchard/double disc that simultaneously grinds two sides of flat stock.
- Drilling and trepanning, to create custom tubing from virtually any metal or alloy bar.
- Saw cutting, which results in a metal bar with a quality finish, precise cut-to-length, and high level of accuracy.
- Turning and milling, to create complex and cylindrical-shaped parts.
At Tech Steel & Materials, we are committed to meeting the needs of our customers, and our process is designed to ensure that we are able to do so. See for yourself: Complete the Request a Quote form or call 877-412-3651 now.