At Tech Steel & Materials, we supply the specialty metals today’s high-performance applications demand. Count on us to meet your toughest challenges, tightest time frames and most exacting performance specifications. On the front lines of research and development, Tech Steel & Materials delivers the high-tech materials today's aerospace & military applications demand — on time, every time.
- Forgings to create the high-strength, high-performance parts used in the aerospace, defense and power generation industries. We create forged parts in varying shapes, sizes and intricacies.
- Heat treating to achieve the desired strength, hardness, ductility, malleability and similar properties of both metals and their alloys.
- Profiling that meets your most exacting specifications.
- Precision grinding that enables us to create parts of specific size and tolerances as well as Blanchard/double disc that simultaneously grinds two sides of flat stock.
- Drilling and trepanning to create custom tubing from virtually any metal or alloy bar.
- Saw cutting that results in a metal bar with a quality finish, precise cut-to-length and high level
|Government POC: John Tomory
|Address:|| 1121 Lincoln Avenue
Holbrook, NY 11741
NAICS & PSC Codes
|423510:||Metal Service Centers & Other Metal Merchant Wholesalers|
|9510:||Bars and Rods|
|9530:||Bars and Rods, Nonferrous|
|9515:||Plate, Sheet, Strip, Foil, & Leaf|
|9535:||Plate, Sheet, Strip, & Foil; nonferrous base metal|