Fiat Chrysler Recalls Millions of Vehicles Which Have the Potential to Get Stuck in Cruise ControlLeave a Comment
Fiat Chrysler has a terrifying problem on their hands, which exists across a wide range of its vehicles.
The company has announced a huge recall of 4.8 million vehicles in the United States as a result of an expansive cruise control issue.
And not just any issues, Fiat Chrysler vehicles have reportedly been getting stuck in cruise control, an allegation the company has confirmed, and encourages all customers with affected vehicles to avoid using cruise control until they visit a service center to have the car’s software upgraded.
At the moment, Fiat Chrysler says it is “unaware of any related injuries or accidents involving the affected vehicles.”
A list of affected vehicles can be seen below:
- 2015-17 Chrysler 200 sedan
- 2014-18 Chrysler 300 sedan
- 2017-18 Chrysler Pacifica minivan
- 2015-18 Dodge Challenger coupe
- 2014-18 Dodge Charger sedan
- 2014-18 Dodge Journey CUV
- 2014-18 Dodge Durango SUV’
- 2014-18 Jeep Cherokee SUV
- 2014-18 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014-19 Ram 1500 pickup
- 2014-18 Ram 2500 pickup
- 2014-18 Ram 3500 pickup
- 2014-18 Ram 3500 cab chassis
- 2014-18 Ram 4500/5500 cab chassis